BitZ SuperMargin business will be offline for maintenance on May 26, 2021 (Wednesday) from 15:00 to 17:00. Please pay attention to the announcement notice on BitZ official platform about the resumption time.
The overall arrangement for the offline of the SuperMargin is as follows:
■ 15:00 on May 26, 2021 (Wednesday)
Close the order open function;
■ 16:00 on May 26, 2021 (Wednesday)
1. Close SuperMargin liquidate function;
2. Close the function of transferring funds to the SuperMargin account;
■ 17:00 on May 26, 2021 (Wednesday)
Close the function of transferring funds out of the SuperMargin account;
1. Users who have positions in SuperMargin, please close positions in advance. If you find that you still have orders in SuperMargin when you go offline on May 26, the system will automatically close positions at the index price at 16:00 on that day. .
2. If there is a user who has not triggered an order in SuperMargin, please cancel the order in advance. If there is still an order when it goes offline on May 26, the system will automatically withdraw the order and the relevant assets will be returned to your account.
3. For users who have assets in a SuperMargin account, please transfer the assets to the currency account. If you find that your SuperMargin account has untransferred available funds when you go offline on May 26, the system will automatically transfer all funds to you Spot account.
If you have any questions, please consult online customer service or community management. Thank you for your continued support and trust in SuperMargin.
Thank you for your support to Bitz！