Dear BitZ users:
In order to build a high-quality fiat currency trading platform, the second phase of fiat currency trader certification will start at 15:00 on May 29, 2019 (UTC+8).
1. Pass level 2 certification of the platform;
2. Locked 50000 BZ positions (it is a must to ensure 50000BZ in the account when applying for certification).
The number of locked positions will remain the same for the traders certified in the first phase; meanwhile unqualified traders will be cleared.
Certified traders will be cleared if they:
1. Have an average transaction time greater than 15 minutes;
2. Conduct behaviors like malicious order hijack and faking orders or business volume that disturb the normal advertisement ranking;
3. Post two or more advertisements of the same price for multiple times and ignore the warnings;
4. Cancel orders maliciously within one month and receive user complainants more than 3 times;
5. Have a completion rate less than 90%, and have less than 15 days of online advertising in a month;
6. Have a monthly transaction volume less than 1 million USDT (equivalent to assets);
7. Falsify payment evidence, make payment without real name or use transaction funds suspected of money laundering;
8. Advertise within the group or spread negative information about the platform causing severe impact.
BitZ recommend Features:
BitZ Margin Trading：https://www.bitz.cm/marginExchange/btc_usdt?margin=open
BitZ Contract Knowledge competition: https://help.bitz.com/article/100001433
Commission Free for OTC Trading：https://help.bitz.cm/article/100000501?lang=en
Invite Friends and Get 50% Reward：https://help.bitz.cm/article/100000500?lang=en
BitZ official WeChat：Bitz_888
Risk reminder: Cryptocurrency asset is a kind of innovative investment product with volatile prices. BitZ serves as a neutral trading platform, established only for providing convenience for cryptocurrency enthusiasts trading cryptocurrencies, and assumes not liability of guarantee of or compensation for investment value of coins. Please make rational estimation on your investment ability and make prudent investment decisions.
Thank you for your support!
May 29, 2019